Saturday, January 8, 2011
Unit 8> Almost there!!
I can not believe that I totally missed Unit7! This is just unreal to me, I was completely under the impression that we were on break and not supposed to log in. I hope that this does not put me in deepwater as far as my points go. I have been working really hard to maintain a good grade and push forward but now I am absolutely scared. Not only did I miss out on a lot but I was unable to participate in the discussion with peer review. I hope and pray that somehow I can dig myself out of this hole and breathe again. Peer review has always been one of my favorite things in school because you get to share your thoughts and ideas with others. Well, off to making up work with the next class, Good luck to everyone and see you all later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment